CCBE SafetyNet is a division of the Central California Builders' Exchange. It was formed in 2004 to address the multifaceted safety and health needs of our more than 800 members who employ over 10,000 workers in the Central Valley. Our products and services have been pivotal in improving our members' safety culture by providing consultation, training services and support products that are tailor-made for the needs of our members.
As a member of the Central California Builder's Exchange, you automatically have access to all of CCBE SafetyNet's products and services.
- Safety Seminars
- Safety Consultant
- Personalized written Safety Programs
- Safety Tailgate Meeting Topics
- Monthly Safety Talk Newsletter
- Mock Inspections & Audits
- Safety Hotline (559) 265-SAFE (7233)
- Safety Website - www.CCBESafetyNet.org
- Safety Compliance Center
Features books, publications, safety videos with portable TV/VCR and safety handbooks
- CCBE Safety Council
Bi-monthly breakfast meetings provide our members with a forum to discuss and improve their knowledge of industry safety practices. This is a unique opportunity to network with other industry leaders.
- Annual Safety Achievement Awards